Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday

It's Sunday night. It's not too cold, actually the snow is beginning to melt in these parts. I've slept through the majority of the day due to not feeling well. Everywhere hurts. My stomach, head, just everywhere is in pain. I managed to hold down some food, but now the stomach is twisting in all kinds of directions.

I picked up my guitar earlier and couldn't get passed a few chords before keeling over in pain.. I know I'll regret this tomorrow when I'm feeling better, (If I'm feeling better that is)but I need to practice all I can before summer so I can finally start looking into the whole band thing..

So here I am, laid up in bed with the warmth of the laptop soothing my tummy.. I think I'll fall asleep again or think about hot guys.. Huh, which ever comes first...

think think think cuties... Chris Carrabba :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix