Friday, December 31, 2004

When big kids drink

This is Me and Em... We were joined by Jimmy aka Fingers, who took this wonderful pic of two sisters gone mad.. According to Jimmy, we were very entertaining.. What do you expect? We drank two bottles of wine and some beers.. We were heading to the movies at 1am to see BLADE TRINITY. We had to kill time before the movie started, so we headed across the street to the Park. A couple of rounds on the slide, some swing action and the imfamous hippo straddle... Yeah... We needed help, but no one seemed to offered.. It took me a while to notice that I was freezing my ass off.. I had honestly thought that I was giving the camera 'the finger', but it was so cold that the index finger went up in error.. I love NYC!!!

Drink Be Merry and don't blame the innocent for your dunken suaveness...



~~~~Honestly, this animal was not harmed during straddling~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix