Thursday, January 06, 2005

Random Rambling

Last night I was dreaming. I was dreaming that I was running through the subways. You know those dreams where it seems so real that you could actually smell and feel the things around you? It was like that.. Lucid … In my dream, I got a phone call from a friend that said to meet him at the Knitting Factory. I told him “give me a half hour and I’m there”. I headed to the subway as usual but instead of hopping on the train, I hopped on the tracks and started my journey. Throughout the dream, this didn’t seem odd to me. I was walking along side NYC grown rats and they seemed to not mind me being here. My cell rang and It was James asking where I was.. 1) no one gets reception in the subways period, and 2) I was hearing two other voices coming from behind me.. I told him that I’m a couple stations away and that I’ll be there in a few. I turned to see where the voices were coming from but saw no one. The voices became clear. One guy ask the other guy about him dressing up as a bear and going out to shoot the crap with his fans without them knowing it’s him. The other guy chuckled and made a comment, then there was laughter. I laughed too.. The dream ended.

I awoke at 2 something and saw that the voices I had heard was that of Carson Daley and John Mayer. You know, honestly, I heard John call Carson fat in my dream.. Did he actually say that? That kid John is hilarious. I really wanted to go to the Knitting Factory though…

Don’t you hate lucid dreams? Especially when it’s something you can’t possibly have in the real world.. I’ve had these dreams where I received this large amount of money. I didn’t want to put in the bank, so I packed it away between my mattress.. When I awoke from my dream, the first thing I did was checked between the bed.. I knew it was a dream but it’s like the tooth faerie or Santa Claus or a Sweet Guy .. You know they don’t exist, but you want to believe they do. I have this money dream every couple months, all ending with me checking between the mattress. Frustrating? Yeah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix