Thursday, December 09, 2004

Maroon 5 performance On Last Call w/ Carson Daly

Okay, I'm pretty much stoked about the Maroon5 performance on the Carson Daly show tonight.. I will be attending the taping of the "New Years Eve with Carson Daly (MAROON 5 Performance)". Yeah, I'll be in a see of drooling girls who would give their right tit to be with Adam,Jesse,James,Mickey & Ryan. I have to admit that I myself, would give a body part to have a piece of jesse.. Wow!! I'm already seeing red. ***Drool*** mmmm, Jesse... Doh!!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to take any photos of the show because that would just be too easy. I guess they don't want anything leaking out before the EvE of the New Year. **Sigh** I have to respect that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix