Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Drunk night, Drunk Post dammit!!!

So, I set off at around 9 pm tonight, well lastnight to hook up with my sister and do some serious Kareoke... Afte one drink, my sister puts my name on a piece of paper.. I was up next.. I mean, I didn't even have enough liqour in me to sing a song.. My heart was beating fast and all i can think of was the last time I performed.. It was in high school.. which I might add, has been about 10 years ago. I got up and sang Green Day... Does it really matter which song? okay, It was 'Good Riddance'..Oy!! First off.. I wasn't drunk enough to do it, but I ended up finishing the song all weak in the knees Like.. After about three rum and cokes, I was warmed up and ret' to go.. I was singing songs and doing back up vocals, I even lent my dance moves and did some back up dancing for my sis and my new friend "Feminem" aka Kimmy.. Wow.. I'm wasted.. I think I need to puke.. But before I bow down to the porceline gawd who seems to catch me when I'm falling ever so often.. I will finish this by saying.. TUESDAY NIGHTS @ DILLONS LOUNGE 8pm-9pm ( I think ) it's improv, and then from 10pm til' 2:30 am.. It's KAREOKE all the WAY BABY!!!!! Anyone should come out and wet their lips with booze and hit the mic big time.. I mean, horse shit around for hours on end.. welllll, thats about it.. For more drunk night news, Stay tuned..

DRUNK BLOGGING NEWS, You hear it ........ LAST....


ERRRRMMM, I'm the one attempting to lick my big sis... Pish tosh...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix