Saturday, December 04, 2004

Jupiter One



This past year has been an amazing one. I've seen so many bands perform, and I have to say that everyone of them had something great to offer. In November I came across a band that goes by the name of Jupiter One! To me, I call them JUPITER UNO! They are amazing in every sense of the word. These guys had me rockin' and nodding my head to every beat and every song. If you're ever in the NYC area, it's a definate must to see them perform. These guys originate from BROOKLYN, and they have some great energy that will rub off on the 'Lamest' person.



I had originally set out to support another performer that night. I had no clue who Jupiter One was, but by the end of the night, I couldn't stop singing the songs in my head. I became an instant fan that night. Before they enter the stage, I had asked Zac (Guitarist) if it was okay if I took some photos of the bands performance. He gave me the gohead and I snapped pictures after pictures while they rocked our asses off. It was a great night and a great set. Any and everyone needs some JUPITER ONE ! period!!! Nuff said!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix