Monday, October 18, 2004

What!?! No Way!!!

So I'm sitting in the (2) train a couple days ago just minding my own business. Okay Okay I was picking my nose.. I know that I'm suppose to be lady like but come on.. Sometimes you just need to Pick the fuck out of it.. You know?

I'm in my own world as always. I'm not paying attention to my surroundings at all. When I got on the train it was empty.. I mean EMPTYYYY... No one but me. A car to myself.. So why not pick my nose.. I was digging for gold.. My eyes closed, the mp3 blaring in my ears.. It was heaven.

"Hey! How long have I been on the train"?

The questions were starting to flood my mind and I was having a conversation with myself.. Huh!!!

"Did anyone get on since I closed my eyes?"
"should I look to see?"
"No... don't look.. Maybe someone is looking at me rightnow"
"Okay, don't freak out. Just slowly remove the finger from the nose and slowly open your eyes".
"But what if someone is watching me? What the fuck should I do?"
"Just open your eyes and get it over with"..
"okay, I'm going to count to three.. 1.....2.....3.....open"

The car was almost filled with strangers.. All of them looking at me.. Well, should I be embarrassed? I looked at the scrolling marquee to see what stop was next.. Shit!!! I'm not even close to mine.. 125th street is next... That's a long way from my stop.. Fuck it!! I'm getting off this train.. I can't take the stares any more..

So I hopped off the train at 125th and got onto the (3) train.. This time I made sure to keep my eyes open.. I didn't resume picking my nose though.. It kind of freaked me out when I saw everyone staring at me.. Fucking freaks....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix