Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Brr!!

It's cold out!!! And you know what? I'm loving every bit of it.. It seems to be the only time I don't sweat like a crazy ass.. I always seem to have good hair days and my skin looks clearer when the weather dips below 60.. I found a grey strand protruding from the right side of my head a couple of months ago and almost freaked... WHAT THE HELL? Even though I was told not to pluck the bastard.. I went ahead and plucked it like it was stray hair from my brow..

Look, I'm not vain. I just don't think that you need to boast greys at such (ahem) an early age.. When my brother started sprouting greys at the age of 23, I had enough jokes then.. I wonder what causes you to prematurely have greys.. Is It the stresses of the life you lead? When one of my oldest sisters get stressed, she loses weight like mad.. I asked god why... Why god?!! Why do you give me the stressed out grey and her the great weightloss stress?!! why god, why? He replied.. "you take what you get".. I won't argue with him.. If he see it fit to give me these then it's fine.. Happy plucking...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix