Saturday, October 02, 2004

5:02 pm

I just sat down from cleaning.. Taking a break I should say.. I got through the dining room and the living room... I had to mop wood floors... That's the hardest thing to do.. When I agreed to help my best friend clean, I never gave it a second thought.. I would rather clean on such a gloomy day..

It's a little after 5 in the p.m and as I'm sitting here I realized that I haven't eaten anything all day.. The funny thing is.. I'm not hungry.. I guess that part of my brain doesn't feel that I need to eat just yet.. So I'll go on with my Diet Coke with Lime until my brain tells me that It's time to feed.

I finally finished my song which is titled "Groupie" at 4a.m in the morning.. Though I may not have the chords and Notes to go with it. ( That's why I'm so determind to learn the guitar).

So, I'm laying in bed and an opening to another song popped into my cranium.. While jotting down the words, I realized that it went well with groupie.. I sang my song from the begining and found the best place to put it..
As I closed my book I realized I've accomplished something in the early a.m. I no longer felt sleepy.. I laid awake singing it repeatedly in my head and Imagining the reactions of whom ever will listen.. The reason for this song is to let all the girls/guys out there knows that it's okay to be a groupie, even if others give you shit.. Hopefully soon I will lay down the tracks and give you guys a listen.

1 comments:

Blogger Farrah Phoenix said...

Thanks sara :) Hopefully I can get it on here real soon

Saturday, October 02, 2004 8:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix