Sunday, October 03, 2004

Orlando Bloom & Kate whatever are getting married? Holy Crip!!!

All I can say is.. DAYUM!!!!! Some, if not all the teenie boppers and their moms are going to hit the roof..Twat The fuck is going on? U.K news has confirmed that Orlando bloom and Kate ( I can't remember the name even though I just looked through the article) will finally walk down the isle next year.. Not once but twice... (aww how nice.. I kinda threw up in my mouth a bit just now) One will take place in Cali, where she is from and the other will take place in England where he is from.

I was wondering when this would happen and now it's finally here.. I will have to close my windows to shut out all the cries that will occur simultaneously by the poor poor poor teenie boppers. Hearts will break, some will even attempt to commit suicide.DON'T DO IT!!! Besides, if a guy has to walk around and dance it up with all the girls to prove he isn't gay.. Then don't bother.. George Michael did the same thing and look who he prefers these days..

I'm glad I'm not affected by this news.. The last time my heart was broken by a celebrity it was Dave matthews.. How could he marry without trying me first? LOL... Wait, oh yeah there is also Chester Bennington.. Yeah!!! My heart broked-ed when I found out he was married..

If I hear that Jason Mraz got married again? That's it.. I'll move on to ***GULP*** Drummers... But not before trying the bass players.. Can you say YUMMY?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix