Friday, September 24, 2004

So fresh so clean!!!!

Like outkast once sang "Aint nobody dope as me,I'm just so fresh so clean. Don't you think i'm so sexy, I'm just so fresh so clean"

I was jamming to Mr. Gavin Degraw in the shower and when "chemical party" came on, I attempted to do the running man.. Yep! it's old school style for me in the shower.. Well it didn't go too well. I ended up hitting my head on the side of the shower.. Oy! There is something about a girl doing the running man in the shower.. We have things that moves about.. They are called BOOBIES!!!.. I could have sworn one popped me in the face...

Gavin and Showers mix... I come out feeling so fresh and so clean. Like his engaging smile, a shower brightens up your day.. When I listen to Mr. Mraz, I feel cool and calm.. He's got the remedy people.

This goes out to all the ladies... Think about Jake Gyllenhaal ... Actually just think of that scene from "The Good Girl". You know, the scene with him and Jen... But then that would be a different shower..

1 comments:

Blogger Farrah Phoenix said...

Oops!!! The abby post was deleted because I forgot I was on her computer... Doh!! So here is the post in all it's originality..

"Ah!!! the silliness of being me.. the tit popped me in the eye for sure. The running man in the shower is routine though. You have to rock it old school. LOL"

Sunday, September 26, 2004 6:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix