Friday, September 24, 2004

I'm not Frasier dammit.. I'm not listening!!!

The one sided conversation..

Hmmm.. Let's see.. Most of us just wants to be heard, especially when we're in some kind of dilemma.. Like for example.. The whole relationship deal. We may have that one friend (or a few) that we confide in. Some of us just feel compelled to well; bitch.. "Why did he/she brake up with me?". Chances are you know why he/she dumped you. It's just that you're in denial. When people like me sit there day after day as if we have the ears that needs to be gabbed in, it get's kinda irritating after a while... Have you ever noticed that when you talk to a friend about the same thing over and over they can most of the time finish what you are saying? That's because it gets OLD!! It's not that they KNOW you all too well.. They don't care after a while.. It becomes a burden, like that wound that seems to never EVER heal, as if the invisible gun is not shooting you; Just stabbing you over and over again..

You want to say.. "Just shut up about it already. Every time we talk it's the same fucking thing.. My ears hurt and you're mouth should be on permanent restriction"..

Now i'm not cold or anything like that.. I feel privileged to be confided in, but gawd damn man.. Does it have to be every fucking time? Why can't we just check out the fine men that new york city has to offer? No, yet again my ears is being chewed off and assualted (& dammit not in a sexual way) because you feel COMPELLED to tell me your life story every time we hang.. I find it hard to talk about my feelings or what i'm going through. Why? because I don't feel the need to constantly have the world revolve around me. Besides, I like keeping my shit to myself. I can look at anyone and know that they have issues.. That's easy, everyone has issues.. It's just that most of us feel quite healthy not talking about our issues every twenty minutes..

Believe me when I say.. WE ALL FEEL YOUR PAIN.. So the next time you feel like bringing up the same issues as last week or lastnight... Just don't.. You never know.. The ear you've assualted (& dammit not in a sexual way) might just lash out at you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix