Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Crushes are healthy right?

Before I get started I would like to say......

Damned to the ones whos lives bring them all good fortune...

Now let's begin, shall we?

I have this list of all time crushes.. I don't think I would allow myself to take anything further if I had the opportunity, but I do believe that crushes are healthy. Aaaand It help CD sales!!!!


Dave Matthews (He's Dave Duh!)
Jason Mraz (Isn't it obvious? Sleeping to dream Hottie!)
Ben Harper(Sing to me Hottie)
Tom Chaplin from Keane(British baby face singer Hottie )
Marc Broussard (Because he's sexy funk jazzy hawt)
Common(The Light Hottie)
Jake Gyllenhaal ( Three words "THE GOOD GIRL".Puppy dog eyes Hottie)
Chester Bennington(Baby Daddy Hottie)
Gavin Degraw ( I don't actually have a crush on him.. I just feel the need to protect him, He's just so adorable.)
Tom Welling ( He's frikkin Superman for gods sake)
Gregory Smith(My heart beats faster everytime I see him)
Rob Thomas(He makes me weak in the knees)
Jesse Carmichael (Because He's jesse dammit)
John Mayer(come back to bed Hottie)
I'm sure there will be some updates later...





I am Jesse from Maroon 5


How about you? Which Maroon 5 Member are YOU?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix