Monday, September 13, 2004

Jason Rocked on Ellen & Shaun of the dead is pure humour!!

You & I both

So today Mraz, Jason Mraz if you want to get all technical, Rocked the house on Ellen.. I wished I could have been there to support him but it would have been quite a commute from NYC to Cali.. He did his little *Ringing* thing when playing "You & I both". He's so theatrical. His stage presence is just unbelievable. Between His & Toca's sultry voice, It's like making love slowly.. For a minute I thought I had missed the whole show. Here I was thinking it came on at 4pm.. When I turned on to ABC & saw Oprah, I was like "Holy shit dude, you just missed Ellen".. So I was feeling real low. So low that I was pouting even. How could I have missed it? Not a Jason Performance.. It turns out that Ellen comes one at 10am on NBC, Duh!!!.. I was off by hours... So I try to tell myself that I would get over it but I couldn't.. It was 4:05 & nothing was on.. I couldn't watch oprah, Jason wasn't on her show.. Why should I watch it? So I started flicking through channels. I didn't get far before I saw Ellen's face on channel 10.. Holy crap.. Someone loves me enough to show this shit again.. Now, I'm jumping all over the house like a damn fool because I got my second chance to watch it.. Josh Duhamel came out first. Did I forget how hot this guy is? Oh the Hotness of what is called Josh.. WOW..

I figured nothing more than ten minutes with Josh on the couch & then I will be able to see Jason. The commercial break was over & Ellen introduced Jason. HOTNESS!!! He sang his heart out with the help of Toca.. Oh that Toca.. I've never seen two voices compliment each other so well.. Hopefully I will be able to see more concerts with Jason being the headliner..

Oh, so for Shaun of the Dead.. What a hoot this movie is.. It's all british humour so 'some' Americans will have to watch the movie a second time to get most of the jokes.. This movie will be in American theaters on Sept. 24th. If you live in the U.K. you've already received this movie on DVD... I got a hold of this movie through some friends of mine living in the U.K. I remember earlier in the year I had seen something on Shaun of the Dead when I was looking for "Horror" Comedies.. At the time it was only being released in the U.K, so me seeing it was a long shot.. It was a surprise to me when I saw the preview for it on TV a couple of days ago. Good grief, talk about about being late.. Well it's better than not being released over here at all.. When I told my friend paddy who lives in the U.K about the movie being just now released, he laughed so hard.

He's watched it so many times & now it just sits on the shelf. He said to me "Are you going to see it?" I was like, "Hell yeah".. That's when he said that he'll give me a copy. I started to do the happy dance again. So it took me about a little over an hour to upload it from him.. I was laughing so hard that I almost went in my pants. I have to give it to this movie.. The humour mixed with this Horror is amazing.. After seeing Resident Evil, I've been scared shitless to go see another horror flick. Hey, if there is comedy to it, I'll definately see it.. So when Shaun of the dead comes to the theaters.. I will be heading to see it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix