Friday, September 10, 2004

TGI Friday!!!!!

So I got a call from my sister a little after 1 a.m. She called to remind me about Mr. Mraz performing on Jimmy Kimmel.. Man, it was so nice to see him being interviewed.. awwe, so adorable. When Jimmy asked him how old he was, he replied, "13".. He does look a bit young. He could easily pass for 14. LOL.. That's so not right. That means... Oh never mind..

Well my sister was telling me about the new Tony Danza show that will be taping today at around 9 a.m. I'm always gamed to go anywhere.. It will be a three hour taping so I hope it's good. I'll make sure to drink loads of coffee before I head in .. I was told to wear bright colours.. Me, In bright colours? Man that's a toughie.. So I figured I'd wear this Striped Red and Pink top and some navy blue jeans.. You can't make me wear anything but jeans.. I can't see my life without them.. Jeans gives me strength in some way.. To see me out all dressed up is a rarity and a privilege.

So anyway, It's really late or extremely early in the morning.. I will be a zombie today but it shouldn't be any different from all the other days. Happy go lucky me... Woofuckinghoo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix