Sunday, September 12, 2004

More!!

I woke up with a headache this morning.. It must have been something I ate lastnight cause not only was the headache unbearable, but I puked.. Then my stomach worked me over later on in the day.. You know when something tastes good going down but the after taste is the just nasty? Well I'm going through that right now.. I'm so dazed at the moment. I can't even remember what I ate, just that it's a hell of a nasty ass taste.

I think i'm going to play the lazy/sick card today. What makes me feel better when I'm sick? That would be a pot full of Jason Mraz,Ben Harper,DMB,Gavin Degraw,John Mayer,Stevie Wonder & Marc Broussard. You mix them up and you get an event full of funky soul funk music.. I mean the musics so damn funky, it makes you wanna "slap yo mama". Or think about it atleast. I'm out.

2 comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

It is my experience that a healthy dose of Stevie Wonder can cure anything..lol

Sunday, September 12, 2004 8:21:00 PM  
Blogger Farrah Phoenix said...

Amen to that one brotha.. I'm feeling better as we speak..

Monday, September 13, 2004 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix