Thursday, September 09, 2004

Marc Broussard Represents

Marc Broussard represented on the mic lastnight on the Tonight Show. He seemed a bit nervous in the beginning but loosened up when he saw his Lovely fans cheering him on. I really wished I could have supported him but Burbank Ca, Is pretty far from me being that I live in NYC.. If you ever get the chance to listen to this kid, do it.. He will knock your socks off. I was so blown away when he performed a couple of weeks ago that I became one of those instant fans.

His voice is so powerful that it sucks you in. Not only does he have one of those blessed voices. He's also one of those people you gravitate to.. The guy is genuinely friendly.. He greets you with that Southern hospitality thing & you just can't resist him. Upon meeting him when he was doing a show with Gavin Degraw,(which was an awesome show times 100) I went up to him after his set to tell him how wonderful his voice is.. I looked at him trying to figure where the voice is coming from.. At first glance, Marc has a Jason Mraz flare, but that's about it.. I love Jason Mraz's music.. Who am I kidding?.. The guy is just all around great. However, the comparison between Jason & Marc stops at the flare. Marc's voice is more powerful in depth, I hear him & the first thing I do is grab my seat. It's like he's giving me the holy spirit with that voice. When I hear Jason's voice, I have sudden thoughts of making love on a rainy day to the most sweetest guy.

So back to meeting Marc.. I didn't have to push through little girls to get to him. It was just a couple of fans getting their Cds autographed by him.. When the last girl left, I walked over to him. The first thing I said was that I was too poor to by a CD but I was hoping if I can get a pic with him instead.. He was cool about it, letting out a laugh & saying "Sure". He gave me crap about not turning on my camera & that I wasn't prepared. We were both cracking up over my lack of being prompt.. I wished I could have stayed & chat with him some more, but that's when the girls caught sight of him & any form of conversation was pretty much out the window. Like I said.. You just gravitate to this kid. I think he'd object being called a Kid, but he is younger than me by a few years, so until he tells me to stop. Go figure.

So he's coming to NYC at the end of September. I will have to get tickets to see him perform again. He's as addictive as Gavin Degraw & Jason Mraz who I think represents everytime they grab the mic. I have way too much love for Gavin & Jason, but this isn't about him.. This is about Marc. He's new & the voice doesn't not fit the body. He's a HotfunnySexysmartflirty all around guy. Did I mention that he can sing?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix