Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Drinks all around

Oh wow…
So what can I say about Tuesday.. FAT TUESDAY…. I got wasted… Fell ‘in-like’ and Fell out ‘of-Like’ all in seconds…
So, here’s the facts.. Tuesday nights @ Dillions lounge… Karaoke from 10pm - 3am. I saw a guy, and I drooled big time. He had a girl with him, so I thought the obvious.. Turned to my friend Dave and said that I was having impure thoughts… Turned to my sister and said “Holy shit he’s hot” … She replied, “I think he’s gay”… He proved her wrong and I right.. He wasn’t gay, and from what I could see, his tongue was down her throat, so yes it was his girlfriend. I found out his name. We talked for a few. I found out his age… That’s when I fell ‘out of-like’ with him, too young, but so fine..
I just love it when a plan comes together… Sunofabitch….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix