Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Beauty of Jupiter One.

I ventured out to see Jupiter One perform at Pianos last night.. The night was young and I've been pressed for smokes and cash for the past couple weeks. I brought my best friend with me to see some real talent. What can I say about Jupiter One that I haven't already expressed? These guys have inspired me to not only listen to the person within me, but to follow through on something others may not see as valid. Jupiter One consist of five members, K (Lead singer & Multi Talented), Mocha ( Violinist, vocals & Mastermind), Neal ( The Bass & MC with the most skills), Zac (Guitar, keyboard & Vocals w/Great hair) & Dave ( Drums, This guy is pure bad ass). Upon meeting them, you can't help but notice the ear to ear smiles these guys boasts. It's contagious even if you're like me, the person who laughs even when she's not high ( even though I have a natural high, I sometimes take the good stuff to boost it a bit).

As I snapped away with my camera, the vibe is almost euphoric. Everyone who've been able to see them play at these venues have either been friends of the band, or friends of friends of the band. Either way, the crowd seems to be growing larger with each up-coming show, and I almost feel special when I'm greeted by them. When ever I get the opportunity to see these guys perform, I can't help feeling that something big is in store for them in the near future. They are truly talented and beautiful. It's all about ..JUPITER ONE

P.S. By the By, I'm so lazy to do a spell check so huh.. Posted by Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix