Monday, March 21, 2005

Rocker Looks My Way?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Am I seriously troubled?. What makes me tick? Not much and sometimes too much.. Friday night, the Rocker on stage glances my way a couple of times as I snapped away with my digital camera. Why would he look my way? I’m not a size 2, 4 or even a 6.. I suffer from some form of low self-esteem I guess. I wore a shamrock t-shirt covered by a leather jacket, some jeans and sneakers and hardly any makeup. Yet, his eyes kept on veering over to me, and as he did, I snapped away, so he was unable to look me in the eyes.

For a brief moment, I thought that he actually saw the pain in my eyes and wanted me to know that he also felt that way. Of course, to others in the crowd (if you’re reading this) would think me mental, but I did say that I was troubled, didn’t I? Not crazy, just troubled … It’s a price that comes with living here. You’re either going crazy or you’re born with some form of craziness.. As he strut his stuff on stage, I saw my alter ego up there. He’s who I am when I’m over confident, happy and seem to have dropped 5 pounds in a week..

As the beautiful ( and I mean BEAUTIFUL) girls dance around me, I felt a bit of happiness when he looked my way.. But of course, he could have been looking at someone else and in the end … the rocker looking at me, could have been my imagination..

3 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U're a great muse.. U inspired me to write this:

Feel the whisper of the chill,
As the smoke clear to display,
A chance into my soul,
Is it to let you take control,
Or was it an illusion of the mind,
That happiness ws brief and sudden,
As you entered into my thoughts,
And would this be a silly fling,
Of a dream trying to be thought,
Or do I stand in front of you,
As you scan my covered naked soul,
Hope it was a chance, a silly glance of uncontrol.

Hope u're feeling better.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Farrah Phoenix said...

Anonymous

I'm actually glad I inspire you.. How much does a Muse gets paid? Just a question...

I loved what you wrote and I think you should keep on writing... :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dam, is there such a thing? lol!! What a concept. Deal, whenever you inspire me, I'll write.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix