Saturday, February 05, 2005

LIQUOR, LIQUOR, LIQUOR mmmm Liquor

Have I mentioned that this post is about my love for the good stuff? Not that I'm a heavy drinker or anything. It's just when I drink (every now and again), I really drink..

I haven’t drank liquor in two weeks. I’m yearning for a beer, Mai Tai, Alabama Slammers, Martinis, Rum and Coke, Irish Creme. Everything. Some have dreams of one day meeting their celebrity crushes, not I. I dream about how much I can drink and how many people I can hump in the process.. I never seem to do the humping part. I guess even at my Drunkest peak, I’m never dumb enough.

Anyway, I took a nap at the worst part of the day. Now, I’m up and god help me, I need to do back to sleep..

“Looks like Saturday over dem deer deer hills”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Farrah Phoenix